GPL CORELINE General Information Guidelines:
1. Prices: One color print is included in the product price. Price is per piece, F.O.B. our warehouse. Prices are subject to change without notice. Current product pricing is available on our website and these prices will take precedence over any catalog prices No print catalogues
are available, you can download our current catalogue from our website.
2. Hours of Operation: Monday Thru Friday 7:30am to 4:00pm. MST
3. Production Time: Ship date is indicated on our “art approval request/order confirmation.” Our aim is to meet every deadline, so please indicate your in hand date when submitting your order. Production will not start until our “art approval request” is signed and returned to us.
4. Artwork: Email artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org To ensure prompt delivery of your order, please submit your artwork as requested below. There will be delays in your order and extra artwork costs to you (remember, a business card, or a JPEG is not artwork). Typesetting charge is $25.00 & artwork charges are $80.00 per hour. We reserve the right to determine what is camera ready. Our art dept. works on Windows version of CorelDRAW15 and Adobe Illustrator CS5. All files must have text converted to curves and must be saved as .ai or .eps with all text converted to outlines.All files MUST be vectorized. Any such art submitted in .tiff, .jpg, .bmp, .gif will be sent back or re-drawn at $80.00 per hour
5. Art Approval Requests: Requests for art approvals are faxed or emailed. Note that our website provides you with the ability to do your own virtual proofs, once you have email vector artwork in hand.Art changes after the 1st approval request will be charged an additional $15(g)
6. Set up Charges: Basic set up is indicated at the bottom of each catalog page. Other set ups copy change $50 (g); colour change $50 (g) When in doubt, please call.
7. Sample Product: Free to some select customers. We reserve the right to limit quantity.
8. Quantity: Please order in full case lots. We will not do any orders less than minimum quantity specified in catalog. We reserve the right to quote on orders requiring more than 2 colors on 2 sides on quantities less than 144 pieces (after viewing the artwork).
9. Spec. Sample Requests: Free to some select customers. Precise art in proper format is required. We reserve the right to refuse any request. No spec samples will be done between Oct. 15 – Dec. 25. Multi color spec sample requests are subject to a $80.00(g) per color charge if an order of 144 pcs or more does not follow within 30 days. Multi color spec samples will only be printed on one location, one product. Pre-Production Samples: We will only do a pre-production sample at no charge for orders of 288 pcs. or more. $80(g) for pre-production samples on less than 288 pcs.
10. Over/Under Shipments: Every attempt is made to ship full case lots only. Multi color print orders my vary in quantity from your order. Any shipments up to 5% over or under is considered complete. Please specify if there is an ABSOLUTE MINIMUM to your order.
11. Imprint Colors: We attempt to match all Pantone numbers, but we do not guarantee precise color matching. Please limit dishwasher use.
12. Terms: Due on receipt, to all approved customers. New accounts must prepay 1st orders and submit credit details. We accept Visa & MasterCard payments. No orders are shipped to accounts that are in arrears. Credit Card payments made after 30 days will be charged a 5% surcharge. All accounts that fail to pay within the 30 day terms will revert to a prepayment basis on all future orders.
13. Packaging: See page 27 for special pack boxes. We do not repack from bulk manufacture container into special pack boxes. Special pack boxes are sent flat to you. Bulk shipments are done in manufacturer supplied containers. Shock Boxes are available @ $6.00.
14. Decaling: Orders that require the four color process are subject to surcharge and set up charges. Please request quote.
15. Precious Metal: Metallic gold & silver are charged an additional $3.00(c) per piece. Metallic banding of rims is also charged $3.00(c). We use a non-metallic gold & silver, which is microwave & dishwasher safe that has been very well accepted by most customers. Just ask for it.
16. Complaints & Returns: Call us first. We will look after you.
17. Shipping: All orders are F.O.B. our warehouse. Ship date is always indicated on our “Art Approval request” form. If you wish to have your shipment prepaid and charge it to your invoice, we will advise you of exact charges on our “request for art approval” form. Don’t call for charges, please. $25.00 charge is added to all drop shipments. Once shipment leaves our warehouse, we accept no liability for breakage. See #19 for details on Breakage Insurance. Claim form is on page 28 of this catalog. We do not ship Purolator under any circumstances.
18. Printing Standard: Multicolor prints are guaranteed to be within 1mm of registration and meet all industry standards. One location print is the standard and reflected in the pricing. Occasionally, printing more than one location, especially multi-colour logos, require extra set-up + running charge. If artwork is oversized or registration is very tight, check with us first.
19. Breakage Insurance: (Western Canada Only) We will insure any order if shipped prepaid by our choice of carrier to arrive free of any breakage for a $10.00 net insurance fee. Breakage claim (provided in our catalog page 28) must be confirmed and signed by carrier to be valid. We will not replace the broken product but we will give you a credit per unit at your cost, up to a maximum of $50.00 per order shipped. Claim must be submitted within 48 hours of delivery by our carrier. Paperwork is simple and hassle free, provided you fill out the claim form completely. No exceptions will be made for late claims. Your choice to accept or refuse insurance will appear on our “order confirmation/art approval request”
• 500ml – 17oz • 580ml – 21oz • 600ml – 22oz • 650ml – 23oz •
• 700ml – 24oz • 750ml – 25oz • 1000ml – 34oz •